dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

I have been receiving a deposit monthly to

Customer Question

I have been receiving a deposit monthly to wells fargo ,except this month there is no deposit. Why?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: This account isdeposited in wells fargo account ********** on th first of each month, it did not happen this month, Why
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is the date of the month that you were born on?

2. Are you receiving social security retirement, survivor or disability benefits?

3. Or are you receiving Only SSI benefits or possibly a combination of SSI and Social security retirement?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
1. 5 sept 1935
2. Retirement
3. Retirement only
Please excuse me but I will not need your services. I was looking in wrong document. Thank you for the fast responce.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.