LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.

Can I get a payment monthly card

Customer Question

can I get a payment monthly card
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I wanted to let you know that I am reviewing your question right now. Please give me a few minutes to either ask clarifying questions of you, or 10 to 15 minutes to prepare an answer and get it posted to you. Thanks in advance,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

If you want to change from a paper check or a direct deposit of your social security benefits and instead have the deposit made to a Debit Card, you may do so by signing up for a US Treasury Direct Express® card.

You can apply online through this link:

Alternatively, you may call and enroll over the phone by calling the Card Enrollment Center: 1-***-***-****.

Finally, here is a link to information about the Direct Express card:

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good evening,

It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I would again be happy to offer you a private phone conference.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. As I have already provided you with the information you asked for and if you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be paid for assisting you? I am not a paid employee, and without your rating I am paid nothing for the time I spent providing you with the information that you requested. I'm sure you understand.

Thanks in advance,