How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3440
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband & I need become financial conservators for our

Customer Question

My husband & I need become financial conservators for our daughter, as she vis incapable of bill paying. Shevwill be evicted if we don't assume paying her bills. She is on SSI and child support payments. What steps do we take?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You must apply for and receive approval from Social Security to be a representative payee of her SSI.

The following link contains excellent information regarding representative payees:

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,