Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant

How can I get a copy of my 1099s from 2010 through 2015

Customer Question

How can I get a copy of my 1099s from 2010 through 2015 inclusive?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 month ago.

Hi Dorothy, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a few moments to prepare your response.

You can request an income transcript from the IRS. It would contain your 1099 information. This can be obtained directly from the IRS website. The website address is

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.