dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

We need to go into a social security office and file for our

Customer Question

We need to go into a social security office and file for our benefits. How do we make an appointment. I believe the Corpus Christi, Tx location is for Kleberg county?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My husband is a veteran and I was told about a DD Form 214 might help increase his benefits. Is this true?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: My husband will be 68 on September 28, 2016 and would like to get his benefits after his birthday.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What years did your husband serve in the military?

Doug