Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.

I hve moved and want to change the bank for direct deposit

Customer Question

I hve moved and want to change the bank for direct deposit of my Ss check.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a direca deposwit set up form, but don't know where to send it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: i want to change the bank for my direct deposit of my SS check. I hve a direct de[psog set=up form. where to I send it?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

You can do this ONLINE.

You can go now go to

From there you create a passworded account for yourself with the SSA. You then login (remember your login details) and use the link for changing your Direct Deposit banking information.

For future reference, you can also order which ever of the several documents noted in there, that you wish to download or order. Other helpful documents, include annual SS earnings statement, benefits verification, etc.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!