LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.

I need a benifit letter for 2016.

Customer Question

I need a benifit letter for 2016.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon Julie,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. As you are no doubt aware, only the social secur4ity administration can issue you a duplicate Award letter (also known as a benefit letter). While I cannot send you the letter I can explain how you can get it and print it out in just about 15 minutes.

If you have misplaced your Benefit Award letter---also known as a proof of income letter---or you haven’t received yours yet, you may get one in several different ways:

You may get a replacement document using your online “my Social Security”account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site:

Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents".

Alternatively, if your need is not urgent, you may get one by going to your local Social Security office and they will get it for you, or you may call social security at 1-***-***-****and they can mail you one if you can wait about 10 days.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,