Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

To secure an SSA-1099 Wage an Tax Statement for 2015. I have

Customer Question

to secure an SSA-1099 Wage an Tax Statement for 2015. I have no recollection of receiving same, or I have lost the Information that was mailed to me. How do I request same.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My name is***** Jr. and my Social Security # is###-##-#### I reside at 19 Elm Lea Street, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L3P 3M8.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I am receiving Social Security Benefits and need the request for for filing Income Tax for 2015 in Canada and in the U.S.A.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name's Lane. I can help here.

...

You have a three eways of doing this:

...

(1) Go to the MY Social Security site and register an account adn then order the statement

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

...

(2) YOu can call Social Security's main line and request (may have to wait on hold for a while): 1-***-***-****, OR

...

(3) Contacting your local Social Security office.

Here's a zip code locator for field offices:https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Expert:  Lane replied 3 months ago.

. … Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

...

If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

Otherwise I’m working for no crediting at all here

...

Thank you!

Lane

I hold a law degree, (Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.