Rick Martin
Rick Martin, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA
95409509

I randy ******** need a award letter for the year 2008 sent

Customer Question

i randy ******** need a award letter for the year 2008 sent to franchise tax board . send to Jose #186 .. fax # ********** . my name is randy ****** . ssi # ********* ..
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Rick Martin replied 3 months ago.

Are you referring to your SS award letter? If so, the easiest way to get a copy of your letter is through your online account. If you don't want to use your online account, you can call the number below.

How can I get a benefit verification letter?

If you need proof you get Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security (SSI) Income or Medicare, you can request a benefit verification letter online by using your my Social Security account. This letter is sometimes called a "budget letter," a "benefits letter," a "proof of income letter," or a "proof of award letter."

You can also request proof that you have never received Social Security benefits or Supplemental Security Income or proof that you have applied for benefits.

To set up or use your account to get a benefit verification letter, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.

You cannot request a benefit verification letter online for another person, such as a spouse or child.

If you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, or you need a letter for someone other than yourself, you can call us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Thank you for this opportunity to serve you. I kindly ask that you give me a good rating if you are happy with my service. Please feel free to ask follow up questions.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i put in my credit care # i want to cancel the card i do not want to be charge for this !

You will not be charged for this.

I am here to help answer your question with no charge.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thank you . i will not be charge every month the 35 .00 dollars . i just need a letter for 2008 that i was on SSDI . the franchise tax board in CA . wants a award letter for 2008 . sent to JOSE #186 , at fax #916(###) ###-####.. I guess the easy way for me to do this is to go to the SSI dep. in Lodi CA. an get a copy . an fax it myself from office dep.