dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

I'm writing in regards to my mom Strayhorn who is legally

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I'm writing in regards ***** ***** mom Dorothy Strayhorn who is legally blind. She has stated that she lost her social security plan and her B&O plan for her medicine. Is there someone who can please help me with situation. She lives in N.C and I live in MD.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

What do you mean she lost her SS plan?

(Also, I can't provide info on her B&O plan, or any RR issues, as this is Social Security are and that is what I do.)