TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
14155347

I need a copy of my 2016 form 1988 as proof of income as I

Customer Question

I need a copy of my 2016 form 1988 as proof of income as I am buying a mobile home. I cannot find my copy so I need a copy to present to the finance company. My name is***** at 1115 Kennesaw Ridge #601 Columbia, MO 65202 and my SS# *****###-##-#### I appreciate any help you can give me. My email is***@******.***. Thank you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 3 months ago.

Hello

If you need proof you get Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security (SSI) Income or Medicare, you can request a benefit verification letter online by using your my Social Security account. This letter is sometimes called a "budget letter," a "benefits letter," a "proof of income letter," or a "proof of award letter."

To create an account on SSA web site, you can use the following link

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

Please let me know if you need clarification. If you do not then a positive rating is appreciated so I get credit for the response. (look for the STARS or SMILEY FACES)

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 3 months ago.

Hello

I wanted to check and see if you were able to make the request for the form.