Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

Searching for lost relative- c --last known address wenonah

Customer Question

searching for lost relative-betty c anderson--last known address wenonah new jersey has son victor anderson
betty may have passed away she is probable 89 or 90 years age
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

You need to check with New Jersey Department of Health. You can start by placing an Order for death Certificate to see if a record will be found.

If you did not have any luck with New Jersey Department of Health, you need to make a Freedom of Information Act request with Social Security Administration to see if you would have better luck. I cannot do the search or make the request for you because you would need to enter your personal information before the information can be released to you.

If you do not have any follow-up question(s), kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.