dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

How and where do I go to get help with subsidizing my

Customer Question

How and where do I go to get help with subsidizing my monthly social security to find affordable housing?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon Jo Lynn,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What sort of social security benefit are you receiving? Retirement, disability or survivor benefit?

2. What do you mean by subsidize? Are you asking how you can get social security to pay more money to you?

3. What is your monthly income? Does anyone live with you in the residence you reside in?

4. Are you looking to move to a new residence?

5. What state and city do you want to reside in?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Doug