How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3440
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need copies of my 2014 social security payments (1099) as

Customer Question

I need copies of my 2014 social security payments (1099) as well as my wife's. SS # *************** and ************, respectively; Lewis ************ and Helen *********

Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

To get SSA-1099 you can log in into your online SSA account, call SSA at 1-***-***-**** or visit your local social security office.

And please, do not provide any personal information here, this is a public forum.