Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I was recently diagnosed with acute MDS. Back in the 1970 I

Customer Question

My name is Mary ************ I was recently diagnosed with acute MDS. Back in the 1970 I worked for a Handbag Factory in Hoboken, NJ. Eventually they moved to New York and I followed the company.
The problem is I can't remember the name of company because of dementia. I also worked with Benzene daily,
I have had to different cancer in the past 10 years and now MDS.
Would be kind enough to supply me with the company name so I can file a claim before I pass on.
My SS# ***** *********** and I now live in Leesburg, FL. with my daughter.
My daughter Joyce *********** is writing this for me because I can't manager my life,
She will be filling out the forms for me. ***************, Leesburg, FL 34748 Phone # ************. Her email is **********88. If you can supply this as soon as possible it would be appreciated.
Regards,
Joyce ************
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Joyce.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I am so sorry to hear about your mom's condition.

If your mom cannot remember the name of the company she worked for, just write in "don't know." Include an explanation that it was a handbag factory in Hoboken, NJ, the company moved to NY, and she worked for the company in NY. Also include an explanation of your mom's acute MDS and her other medical ailments which are affecting her ability to remember the information.

You can also call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** and explain the situation to them for further guidance.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 4 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know, and I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Barb