dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My son died suddenly. I have tried and tried to call the

Customer Question

My son died suddenly. I have tried and tried to call the Social Security Administration. They tell me to to go to this web site. My son was an M.D., he died suddenly on June 5th, 2016. He was never married, no children, never divorced, no siblings; he was my only child, the where about of his Father unknown. He has not seen his son since the age of 3. He has been in prison most of the time.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning Kim,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry for your loss. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been an attorney for more than 30 years and I handle socials security issues. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How can I assist you?

Doug