Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.

My check was due to be automatically deposited into my

Customer Question

My check was due to be automatically deposited into my checking account go the third wednesday of the month. This did not happen. What is wrong? Can you help fix?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Specifics, like ssan?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Follows info: Stephen M. Bragg, 611 Summit Point, Canton, GA 30114. SSAN###-##-#### ***** should do it. Thank You.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 3 months ago.

What is your birthday date in the month?

Also, what kind of check is this? SOcial Security? SSI?

Finally, how long have you been receiving a check on the 3rd Wednesday of each month?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My birthday is ***** 22, 1949. This is just my regular Social Security benefits monthly check. Since I started in August of 2015.

OK, I think you have your weeks mixed up OR, SS was paying on the wrong day. You see, those of us with birth dates between the 21st and the 31st of the month get paid on the 4th Wednesday. (My mom, who lives with me, is the 26th and yes, she too is 4th Wed.) Not saying you mixed it up necessarily, perhaps the SSA did thus far. Anyway here is the link to the calendar with confirmation for you so you don't worry - you should see it in 3 days...

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To Stephanie O Joy Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!