keeperumiami
keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner
Experience:  Sr Tax Expert/Financial PlannerCPA/PFS (retired)Over forty years of advising individuals & small businesses
30050794

I started reiciving SSD in December of 2014 am I entitled to

Customer Question

My name is***** and I started reiciving SSD in December of 2014 am I entitled to recieve medicare??
Category: Social Security
Expert:  keeperumiami replied 9 months ago.

You should be eligible for Medicare after being on Social Security Disability for 2 years, unless you had End Stage Renal Disease in which case you would already be on Medicare.

Questions?

Hi Deborah..Just checking in............

I see you have had a chance to view my response; is there anything I can clarify for you or do you have any follow-up questions? If so, please don't hesitate to ask. Reasonable follow-up questions are included in your original payment; you will not be charged anything further.

If not, I would appreciate it if you would take a moment and provide a rating for me, as that is the only way I will receive my share of the payment you already made to the site. Thanks very much,

Expert:  keeperumiami replied 8 months ago.

Hi Deborah.........Just checking in again.......have you been able to resolve your questions with respect to qualifying for Medicare?

If not, please let me know if I can further assist you.

Thanks very much,

Expert:  keeperumiami replied 7 months ago.

Did you experience problems with re-locating your question after I responded to it? AND/OR,

Did you by any chance experience problems with the rating system?

I ask as around the time of your question the site was having some issues in this regard and some of the ratings weren't credit to us. If that was an issue with you, perhaps you could just indicate your rating in words, hopefully good, very good or excellent. If you would take a moment to do that, customer service with credit me with responding to you and close out the question favorably.

Thanks very much,

Expert:  keeperumiami replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in.....................

I'd like to close out this question before the end of the month, if possible.

I would appreciate it if you would take a moment to let me know if I can assist you further and if you would provide a rating for my responses as indicated above.

Thanks again,