Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.

What is my annual income from ssa and what is the insurance

Customer Question

What is my annual income from ssa and what is the insurance amt deducted from ss income
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

Only the SSA itself can get you this info, not a stranger, even an SS lawyer. That info is very confidential for your protection.

That said, would you like me to tell you how to get this information yourself, without having to call the SSA or appear in person?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

OK, Evelyn, the SSA has recently created online access for those who can prove their ID, make a password ***** gain access to much of their own needed documents.

You can go now go to

From there you create a passworded account for yourself with the SSA. You then login (remember your login details) and order which ever of the several documents you wish to download or order. In your case, you are going to look for the Benefits Verification letter for current numbers. You can also download your 2015 1099 link which would give you the same info (but in a different form) for last year, should you need.

There are other helpful documents, including annual SS earnings statement, 1099s, etc. You can also change your banking info, your address, etc., should the need arise.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please cancel this service

Hi Evelyn, happy to help.

Can you please use the 5 stars so the company will give me credit for time devoted here? It costs you nothing additional - thanks!

And let me know if you received a cancellation confirm on your request.

Have a great weekend,

Stephanie O. Joy, Esq.