How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 4153
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can i up date my address and phone number on line

Customer Question

how can i up date my address and phone number on line
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer I will assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.

You can establish a link with SSA through their My Account portal, which allows you to make those changes online. is the link to the web page that allows you to create your account, and make the changes you wish. Signup is fast, takes only a few minutes.

Thanks for asking at Just Answer. Please rate my assistance using the five star rating scale when I have answered your question. I'mCustomer