Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

Where does my social security direct deposit go to? what

Customer Question

where does my social security direct deposit go to? what account at what bank?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

First of all, we are not Social Security, so I cannot tell you what account you have set up for your direct deposit. You can start, view, and change your direct deposit information of record via the My Profile Tab on my Social Security (https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do). In addition, you can decide when your change will take effect. If you do not already have a "my social security account" set up you can do so at that link or simply log back in and view your direct deposit information. Again it is under the "my profile" tab.

Please let me know if you have nay further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will ensure that I will be compensated by the site for my time and will cost you nothing extra.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?