dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I recently go a application summary benefits and I noticed

Customer Question

I recently go a application summary for retirement benefits and I noticed an error in names I have used one was Sharon Gardner Bopp I never went by that name also it states I did not expect to work this year when I just retired June 25th and it says I did not work in the prior two years I don't understand why this showing up in this letter
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

Are you saying you are "on social security" currently? Or only that you have just APPLIED for it, so you can receive it starting August, 2016?