Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986

Spaet my SS# is 264 76 2237 last month my user name and

Customer Question

My name is***** my SS# *****###-##-####
last month my user name and password ***** changed. I have had my SS check direct deposited in my checking account, for many years, on the 9th or the 10th 0f the month. My check has not been deposited yet. Is that because its one day late this month or do I have to update my new user name and password?
Thank you,
Harold Spaet
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 3 months ago.

Hi Harold,

The changing of your password ***** nothing to do with when your check is deposited.

(Short of some other probleme with the mail), this is likely a day late becasue the 10th fell on a Sunday this month. Also remember that last Monnday was the 4th of July, a government holiday, so things could be backed up by that as well.

I hope this has helped. … Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the faces or stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

JustAnswer will not credit me for the work unless you do.

Thank you!

I have a law degree, (Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986