dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

I keep receiving emails about a loop hole that could give

Customer Question

I keep receiving emails about a loop hole that could give people on SS extra monthly wages. The deadline is July 1, 2016. Do you know what they are referring to. It's difficult to get in contact with SS operators.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Social security administration or government doesn't plan any changes to social security benefits that would end by July 1.

Does the e-mail requires you to sign up for something or purchase a membership or book or something to receive more information?

Can you copy and paste the text from your e-mail you received?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I was asked a question and then I responded.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Sorry, the social worker was at a senior center. The first one was from International Living which was probably about money.

Many companies use e-mails to target certain group of people. Information provided in such e-mails are often inaccurate, misleading or outright wrong. Their main objective is to get your attention and click on a link to get you to a website where "for a small fee" or "membership" or whatever you can learn this "amazing" loopholes nobody knows about. It is all one big scam just like the one about the "legal" backdoor do Canadian social security.

Social security did same changes to their benefits, but the loophole expired on April 30, 2016. I searched the internet to find something about it and I cannot find anything. If was true, I can guarantee you it would be all over the internet and in many newspapers.

But if you can find the e-mail and copy the text here, I would be happy to do little research to check it out.