How do I get the last 4 digits of someone's social security

Customer Question

How do I get the last 4 digits of someone's social security number
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I need someone last 4 digits on the social security number but don't know how to obtain it for free Hello you gone?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: The person name is*****
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The person is ******** born on *********. Lives in georgia
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  VA-NP replied 4 months ago.

I'm so very sorry, but the only way to get any part of another's person's Social Security number is ***** that person to tell you. Social Security numbers are not released to anyone other than the person. This is to protect their identity, privacy, and to prevent identity theft. If the person will not give you the last four number of their Social Security number, there is no way for you to get it.

Kind regards,