Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

How can I get social security and SSI income verification

Customer Question

How can I get social security and SSI income verification forms on line?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you need proof you get Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security (SSI) Income or Medicare, you can request a benefit verification letter online by using your my Social Security account. This letter is sometimes called a "budget letter," a "benefits letter," a "proof of income letter," or a "proof of award letter."

You can also request proof that you have never received Social Security benefits or Supplemental Security Income or proof that you have applied for benefits.

To set up or use your account to get a benefit verification letter, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.

If you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, or you need a letter for someone other than yourself, you can call 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know, and I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.

.