LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.

What website do I need to sign up Part A and? I am

Customer Question

What website do I need to sign up for Medicare Part A and B? I am approaching age 65. I am retired from the military with 22+ years and am enrolled in Tri-care Prime. I need to sign up for Medicare part A&B so I don't lose Tri-care for Life after I turn 65.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good evening,

First of all, from one veteran to another, thank you for your service to our country!

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I wanted to let you know that I am working on an answer for you right now. Please give me a few minutes to complete my answer and get it posted to you. Thanks in advance,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Here is the site where you can sign up for Medicare Part A and Part B. When you sign up for A, be is automatically add unless you opt out of B after receiving your Medicare card.

You can apply right now online at this site:

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?

In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.

As I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,