emc011075, Tax Adviser
Experience:  Tax adviser IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor

How do I change my mailing address? I called and left a

Customer Question

How do I change my mailing address ? I called and left a voice mail, but unsure that was sufficint information
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

There are couple of ways to change the address; you can call or you can change it online by accessing you social security online account. If you don't have SS account, you can sign up or create one here:

I wouldn't not rely on voicemail message. If you cannot do it online or get a life person, I would suggest to visit your local office to make sure you get the correspondence, your check or tax forms.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?

And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.