Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

Is my ex-spouse ****** dob *********** ss#***********

Customer Question

is my ex-spouse Margaret ****** dob *********** ss#*********** drawing social security benifits
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

Please keep in mind that only the social security administration and your ex will know whether she is receiving a social security benefit yet, what kind of a benefit that might be and the amount of that benefit.

1. What is your need for knowing? Are you considering applying for an ex-spouse benefit?

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

You need to contact Social Security Administration for this information because I do not have access to the Social Security Administration's database to provide you with such information. Click on the link below for the contact information:

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.