Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I would like two letters of proof of benefits by the 14th of

Customer Question

i would like two letters of proof of benefits
by the 14th of june
is that possible
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 6 months ago.

...

If you're talking about Social Security, yes.

...

You can actually go online and set up a "My Social Security" account and print our as many as you like.

...

Here's the site: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Expert:  Lane replied 6 months ago.

You can also call the 1-800 number and request, but that may not get you the verification letters by June 14th.

...

1-***-***-****

...

You can speak to a person from 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call during the week after Tuesday.

Expert:  Lane replied 6 months ago.

See this: https://faq.ssa.gov/link/portal/34011/34019/article/3705/how-can-i-get-a-benefit-verification-letter

...

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

...

If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the faces or stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

I know it takes an extra step, but JustAnswer won’t credit us for the work until you rate.

...

Thank you!

Lane

I have a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice on three continents, since 1986