dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My daughter, Anne T. Halter gets disability payment of $650

Customer Question

My daughter, Anne T. Halter gets disability payment of $650 a month. When we applied at their office at 50th and North Avenue in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the person in charge then put into the agreement that Anne would give Mary Halter $200.00 each month. She has continued to do this writing a check to Mary from her account at BMO Harris Bank at 7501 W. North Avenue, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53213. The account number is(###) ###-#### ***** would write a check on the 4th of the month when her payment would be in her account and we would mail t o Wauwatosa branch. She has her daughter on the account, too. ***** *****ves in Madison, Wisconsin. Emily doe not know about the agreement and neither does the bank. This month, Mary informed Emily about the $200 and tried to leave messages on her cell phone. The bank wants Emily to go to a branch in Madison and transfer fonds to Mary's account account at same bank 562468. This month, Anne was not at home , but at the hospital in Wauwatosa. Emily's cell phone number is ***** The hospital number is(###) ###-#### ***** bank's phone number is(###) ###-#### ***** phone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your question?

2. Why is Anne supposed to pay Mary Halter $200 per month?

3. What kind of disability is Anne getting? SSI, or social security disability benefits (SSDI)?

Thanks in advance,

Doug