Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My social security & medlcare expires 12/01/16 but I

Customer Question

My social security & medlcare expires 12/01/16 but I don't seem to be getting any benefits
can you tell me why? member since 1995. My name is*****#0018629500. Thanks my email is***@******.***, phone #310(###) ###-####or cell
phone(###) ###-#### ***** Angeles,Ca.90045.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Unfortunately, you need to go to local office of Social Security Administration and ask why you have not been getting your benefits.

This site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration and thus I do not have access to the Social Security Administration's database to review your information.

Click on the link below to find your local office and then go to that office and ask for the status of your benefits. Kindly note that the web page with local office information is not accessible at this time because this is "after hours" for Social Security Administration.

https://www.ssa.gov/agency/contact/

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.