dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

Because of an error made by social security I was overpaid.

Customer Question

because of an error made by social security I was overpaid. I was unaware for several months that this occurred. They admitted it was their error but started taking by monthly payments for nearly a year before I was reinstated. Is there a process for getting that money back...I have been left deeply in debt. Thank you.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,