dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Because of an error made by social security I was overpaid.

Customer Question

because of an error made by social security I was overpaid. I was unaware for several months that this occurred. They admitted it was their error but started taking by monthly payments for nearly a year before I was reinstated. Is there a process for getting that money back...I have been left deeply in debt. Thank you.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug