dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

The judge awarded me back ssi payment to 2011 and now that I

Customer Question

The judge awarded me back ssi payment to 2011 and now that I have received my money, they say I have been overpaid, because of my spouse past earning and workmens comp payments for when she was disable. I thought i was awarded my back pay, I have been disable since 1998, is their anything I can do about this, and why does my disability limit the amount of income my spouse can make, is this to make sure we stay below poverty level. I had an attorney and he won't return any of my call now.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
IT IS NOW AFTER 11:00 PM AND STILL NO ANSWER, THEIR IS A PROGRAM CALLED TWP OR/AND EPE( EXTENSION) SGA, ARE THE ACTIVE FOR 2011 TO DATE, IF SO CAN THIS BE CLAIMED IN THE WAVER AND APPEAL SINCE THE AJL GRANTED HIM HIS, AND IS THEIR A ANY ADVOCATES IN MY AREA. LIKE BPA&O E , PABSS.
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.
I was not here last night, but I am happy to assist you now in understanding the rules of SSI. Would you like me to explain what has occurred based on your posted information? If so, can you please confirm: Did you win ANY Social Security Disability? Or was it only "SSI" as you stated (the welfare program)?