dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I recently moved from SC to FL and failed to notify my drug

Customer Question

I recently moved from SC to FL and failed to notify my drug insurance in timely manner. The insurance was cancelled. I need to remedy this as soon as possible. I understand hat I am outside the election period and need to apply for a special election.
please advise.
Telephone :*************
email: [email protected]
address: ***********************************
Thank you
Levi
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.1. When did you officially relocate from SC to FL?2. What particular drug insurance are you referring to? A Medicare Advantage program or Medicare prescription drug coverage?Thanks in advance,Doug