TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction

What is the process flow in medicaid application processing.

Customer Question

What is the process flow in medicaid application processing. How many days it takes until we at least know we are eligible
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Expert_James replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please give me a moment to review your question. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. I will ask you questions until I have the information I need, and then I will provide you with an answer. Don’t worry - it might take some time, but we will get through it together. This is the immigration topic area, but I do not see an immigration question here. Is this an immigration related question?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is not immigration related. Thank you
OK, then I ave to change the category of this question. Please be patient, as this might take some time to register int he system. Do not respond, as this will only serve to delay the process.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 5 months ago.
HelloOnce you submit your application, it will take approximately 45-90 days to find out if you are eligible, depending on what state you are asking about.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.