dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My husband has started collecting his ss payments early. He

Customer Question

My husband has started collecting his ss payments early. He had estimated is earnings at 24K. For the year 2016, he didn't receive a payment until April. He is under the impression, that is estimated earnings for 2016 can't exceed a certain $ amount per month. I on the other hand think, because he estimated his earnings, that it doesn't matter what he earns monthly, as long as he doesn't exceed his estimated 24K by the end of 2016. Can you telkl me which one of us is correct.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.