Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I need to get documentation on how much I paid out in 2014

Customer Question

I need to get documentation on how much I paid out for Medicare in 2014 and 2015. Who and how can I get it?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.
Hi,...Are you asking about premiums paid? (as all do for Medicare part B and SOME do when they have not been fully insured in the system?...Or are you asking about Social Security and Medicare taxes (paid in either through Self-employment tax for self employed's or withheld and matched by employers)?...Let me know and we can go from there...Lane.....I hold a law degree, (concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law), an MBA, (specialization in finance & tax), as well as CFP and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm looking for Medicare payments made for the years 2014 & 2015 that I'll be reimbursed for from an insurance company as long as I can prove that I paid those charges. I'd love to be able to just print them out from the Internet and mail that printout to the insurance company.
Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.
This may be what you're looking for:...https://www.mymedicare.gov/
Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.
Registration informationIn order to use this service you must be a registered user. If you haven't registered, you can sign up now For more information on the registration process, you can view an online demo.
Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.
Was that helpful?...This IS where you can download your information...Please let me know if you have any questions at all....If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the smile or stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit”)…I receive no crediting at all unless you rate in this way....Thank you!Lane……I hold a law degree, (concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law), an MBA, (specialization in finance & tax), as well as CFP and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.