Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986

I need proof of income, and I draw disability from ss. how

Customer Question

I need proof of income, and I draw disability from ss. how do I go about that? my e-mail address is***@******.*** would like a response.thank you!
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 5 months ago.
Hi,...You can do this online and get it can go here and set up online account with Social Security and get it immediately...OR you can go to your local social security office...Finally, of you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, or you need a letter for someone other than yourself, you can call us at 1-***-***-****, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m....Let me know if you have questions...Lane......I hold a law degree (JD, Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986