Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

SOME OF MY BILLS FROM THE HOSP OF THE UNIV OF PA ARE BEING

Customer Question

SOME OF MY BILLS FROM THE HOSP OF THE UNIV OF PA ARE BEING SENT BY MEDICARE TO EMPIRE BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD, WHICH NO LONGER COVERSMEMBER ME BECAUSE I LIVE IN PA. INSTEAD THEY SHOULD BE SENDING MY BILLS TO GHI ***** EMBLEM HEALTH MEDICARE MEMBER. I WAS TOLD TO REQUEST THAT SOC., SEC. CANCEL THE CROSSOVER TO EMPIRE. HOW DO I DO THIS? I DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE UNIOVERSDITY HOSPITAL UNTIL I KNOW WHAT GHI WILL COVER.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 10 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.if your insurance has changed, you will need to call the Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC) at 1-***-***-****.https://www.medicare.gov/supplement-other-insurance/how-medicare-works-with-other-insurance/how-medicare-works-with-other-insurance.htmPlease let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 10 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you further.Best regards,Barb