Social Security Questions? Ask a Social Security Expert
There is a number of help for those in needs.
Just to mention a few options
- housing assistance for persons in need
- food stamps for low income families
- assistance to pay for heating and/or cooling your dwelling
- medical insurance form families with children
- financial aid for education
- tax credits for working families with children.
- subsidies, programs and resources that can help with child care costs.
Each of these have special requirements and qualification - mainly based on personal income.
Let me know if you need any details.
I am not clear on your logic...The fact of you living with your daughter is an added expense for HER - not for you - but you are asking for the programs to assist YOU?
If she provides more than half of your living expenses - she could be eligible to claim you as a dependent on HER tax return.
In additional - she may deduct medical expenses she paid for you.
But as you are living with your daughter - and she paid most of living expenses - that is a reduction of your own living costs.