Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I was getting help from the state with my medicare payment.

Customer Question

I was getting help from the state with my medicare payment. my husband passed and now so i am now getting a widows benefit which cancels my help from the state so how do i get my medicare payment deducted from my check automattly
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.
There are two ways to address this: The first, and which may be the fastest, is to contact your medicare insurance carrier and ask if they have the form for the direct deduction, so SSA is notified. If they don't, then I'd go through the local SSA office, since that handles Medicare issues, and have it done there.
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gottenanything less, please reply back, I amhappy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it. Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.Your online SS legal resource!