Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

How do I get a copy of my Social Security Card?

Customer Question

Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Andrew, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.
You can request that card online. See here: https://faq.ssa.gov/ics/support/kbanswer.asp?QuestionID=3755 However, if that is not possible for you, you can print off the form you will find in the link I provided above, and present it to your local SS office along with the identifying documents you will need to present.
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it. Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.Your online SS legal resource!