Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I need a copy of my social security award letters wife

Customer Question

I need a copy of my social security award letters for my wife and i
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i received it but cant find it my####-##-####
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: alli need is a copy of letter
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.
Hi,...You can get the award letter (a new copy) in two different ways:...(1) by setting up (or using, if you already have one) your my Social Security account:...You can do that by clicking here -> https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do OR...(2) If you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, or you need a letter for someone other than yourself, you can call us at 1-***-***-****, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m....
Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.
I hope this has helped! Please let me know if you have any questions at all....If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the faces or stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit”)…I receive no crediting at all unless you rate in this way....Thank you!Lane……I hold a law degree (JD, Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986