How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3427
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to change

Customer Question

********* I would like to change our account for a new number due to fraud
charges on our checking account . the new account number is ***** routing -***********
and number is ********. I know this does not give the system chance to update
but will you please let me know if it will change by July
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 5 months ago.
We are not permitted to change your bank account information with the SSA. However, I can provide you with the direction on how to change your bank account right online, if you want. Let me know and will gather that for you.

Related Social Security Questions