Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I am the mother of Jon G. Newkirk, a Disabled Veteran who applied

Customer Question

I am the mother of Jon G. Newkirk, a Disabled Veteran who applied for disability, I need to know if a letter of Approval or Denial was mailed to 8809 Icy Mistral Court, Las Vegas, NV 89131. If so is it possible to receive a copy to be mailed to:*****Jacksonville, Florida 32219??
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 6 months ago.
Hi,.....You can check the Status of Your Application online.Your application status shows:The date we received your application;Any requests for additional documents;The address of the office processing your application; andIf a decision has been made....If you are unable to check your status online, you canCall us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; orContact your local Social Security office....The web site for checking the status of the claim is here:...https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/IAPS/applicationStatus
Expert:  Lane replied 6 months ago.
If you need to have a paper copy mailed (rather than just printing it out from the online site I showed you) just call 1-***-***-****, and they can help....I hope this has helped....Please let me know if you have any questions at all....If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the faces or stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit")...JustAnswer will not credit me for the time and work unless you rate me positively....Thank you!Lane……I hold a law degree (JD, Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/ Medicare, & estate, as well as corporate & tax, on three continents, since 1986
Expert:  Lane replied 6 months ago.
If you'd like some help with this let me know ... I can make an offer here called "additional Services" so that I can share the office phone number and we can be usre you have everything you need ... Accept, if you'd like more help...Lane..