dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

My husband is on disability and get Medicare, what happens

Customer Question

My husband is on disability and get Medicare, what happens to his medication if he ors
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.
Good morning,I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.Thanks in advance,Doug