How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy4712 Your Own Question
Andy4712, Tax Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 541
Experience:  Attorney working in social security.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Andy4712 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband was receving social security disability and

Customer Question

hello my husband was receving social security disability and he cancel it without me knowing it there any way we can get it back quickly
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
without going though the long process
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and can u email me please because am at work i dont know what to do at this point.
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 1 year ago.
Has you husband tried to get it back. Why did he cancel? He should contact social security.
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 1 year ago.
Here is the link to contact social security: