Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.

I need my ex husband's social security number so I can collect

Customer Question

I need my ex husband's social security number so I can collect part of his monthly amount
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.Unfortunately, Just Answer is not affiliated with Social Security, and we do not have access to your ex-husband's social security number.You can apply for benefits on-line by going to You can apply on the phone by calling(###) ###-####or you can find your local office by going to and making an appointment. To apply for benefits on your ex-husband’s work record, you will need to know his Social Security number. If you don’t’ know it, you can provide his date and place of birth and his parents’ names. let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns about this topic. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb