Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.

I received an email from***@******.*** stating that I had

Customer Question

I received an email from***@******.*** stating that I had my on line passwpord request "will take place immediately. I did make the request, as requested. I NOW WONDER IF THE THE REQUEST WAS FROM SOCIAL SECURITY. Did you make such a request. If you didn't what should I do to repair the damage my response May have caused?
Sherman Beverly, Jr.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 5 months ago.
Sherman, can you double check that email address? Is it really from ""? Not
Urgent! There is just one more step needed, so thank you for finishing up! Hello again. It is month end for my little office - Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do eitherof the items below, I ask that you do so now, because it is the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being. If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receive credit from the Site for contributing our time here! Sincerely,Stephanie O. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional